snipped fresh oregano
garlic clove, minced
fresh coarse ground black pepper
1 1/2 ounces
thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 8 strips
- For dressing, in a small screw-top jar, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise; remove the seed.
- Peel avocado halves and cut each into four wedges.
- Wrap one strip of prosciutto around each wedge of avocado.
- Arrange wedges on a serving plate.
- Shake dressing well; drizzle over wedges.
- Make-Ahead Tip:
- Prepare dressing as directed. Chill for up to 2 days. Shake well before using.