2/3 cup strawberries or 2/3 cup
1 (12 ounce) cans grape juice or 1 (12 ounce) cans mango juice or 1 (12 ounce) cans apricot nectar or 1 (12 ounce) cans strawberry juice or 1 (12 ounce) cans
other fruit nectar, chilled
1 (8 ounce) cartons
ground pistachio nuts
- Combine bananas; strawberries or mango slices; grape juice or fruit nectar; yogurt; and, if desired, honey in a blender container.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into six tall, chilled glasses.
- If desired, sprinkle with ground pistachio nuts.
- Makes 6 smoothies.
- Note: For two-tone smoothies, make mango smoothies and strawberry smoothies.
- Transfer to separate pitchers or glass measuring cups.
- Taking a pitcher or cup in each hand, slowly pour both smoothies at the same time into opposite sides of the glass.