spring onion, for garnish
( gluten free)
- Cut the steak, across the grain, into very, very, thin strips.
- Place in a large resealable plastic bag or large glass bowl. Add the marinade ingredients. Allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before cooking, slice the onion into narrow, wedgelike pieces.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat with the oil.
- Discard the marinade from the beef. Add the beef and onions to the pan. Stir fry over high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions.