onion, finely chopped
hard-cooked eggs, chopped
dill pickles, finely chopped
fresh parsley, snipped
3/4 cup mayonnaise or 3/4 cup
1 1/2 teaspoons
bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain; cool slightly.
- Peel and slice potatoes; combine with onion, eggs, pickles and parsley in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- Heat chicken broth until warm; remove from the heat.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix until smooth. Pour over potato mixture and mix lightly. Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, gently stir in tomatoes and bacon.