8 slice rye bread or 8 slice
radishes, thinly sliced
( 1/3 cup)
59.14 ml small mixed sprouts, such as radish or 59.14 ml
scallions, white and tender green parts only, thinly sliced
sliced smoked salmon
salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water and bring to a rolling boil.
- Cover, remove from the heat and let stand for 8 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and cool under running water, shaking the pan to crack the shells.
- Drain again and pat dry, then peel and coarsely chop.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and horseradish and spread on the bread.
- Arrange the radishes on 4 of the slices and top with the sprouts, scallions and salmon.
- Spoon the eggs on top, season with salt and pepper and close the sandwiches.
- Press gently, cut the sandwiches in half and serve.