For The Orange Vinaigrette
orange juice, pref freshly squeezed
lemon juice, pref freshly squeezed
1 1/2 tablespoons
extra virgin olive oil
For The Salad
1 (3 lb)
cantaloupe, cut into 1 inch cubes
red onion, thinly sliced
walnuts, chopped and toasted
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, and raspberry vinegar in a small bowl.
- Slowly add the olive oil, whisking constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- Season with S&P.
- To make the salad, combine the cantaloupe, red onion, arugula, and 1/2 cup of the walnuts in a large salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Garnish with the remaining walnuts.