pork loin, 250 gr
mixed mushrooms, sliced
4 1/2 ounces
3 1/2 ounces
dry white wine, can substitute juice from 1/2 lemon
- Spice loins with pepper and salt and in oil fry it on both sides until lt brown.
- Cut onions into small pieces, and add them with the mushrooms to the meat.
- Then add a little water and wine into the pan, and let it cook on low heat for about 10 more minutes.
- Next, turn off heat, stir the cream to it, and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Then again, spice it with pepper, salt, sugar, and thicken the sauce. Now the cuisine is ready to enjoy.