onions, thinly sliced
1 1/2 lbs
boneless pork tenderloin, sliced into steaks and pounded thin
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add onions and slowly saute, stirring, for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Season with a pinch of salt, pepper and marjoram.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Season both sides of meat with a little salt, pepper and marjoram.
- Coat meat with flour.
- Place meat in pan and cook until browned, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Top with browned onions.