3 1/2 cups
( commercially canned or homemade)
4 1/2 cups
pumpkin pie spice
1 (1/4 ounce) envelope
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine the pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and gelatin; mix well.
- Place over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Spoon hot pumpkin mixture into hot jars, filling to within 1/4 inch from top.
- Remove air bubbles; wipe jar rims.
- Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.