1/4 cup black olives or 1/4 cup
onions or bell peppers or
( what ever you decide)
leftover over ham or chicken or turkey or 1 can tuna or 1 can
( anything goes)
- Have rice cooked add the ingredients you want mix altogether add s& p put into very small muffin tins, sprayed with Pam.
- bake 400 for 10-15 minutes the cheese& egg will bond altogether.
- let cool they are easier to get out this way.
- Very good in lunches, appitizers I take them to parties.
- (the rice when all mixed together should be moist but not mucky).
- most of the time I do not measure just throw everything in I want adding more cheese or maybe an extra egg depending on the quantity of everything I've thrown in.
- try it, you'll like it.