1 (8 ounce) packages
Little Smokies sausage
- Combine melted butter and prepared mustard. Stir until mustard is blended into the butter.
- Unwrap package of rolls; carefully separate dough into 8 pieces. Brush each piece with some of butter and mustard mixture.
- Place 1 Smokie on each dough piece; roll dough around sausage, being sure to start rolling on wide end of dough.
- Place rolled sausage on ungreased baking sheet, placing exposed seam on the bottom.
- Brush tops of dough with remaining butter and mustard mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° for 15 minutes.