thin spaghetti, dry
baby broccoli, cut into 2-3-inch lengths
sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
chicken breast, boneless & skinless
( I used Recipe #37244)
fresh ground pepper
crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli and sweet pepper during the last 3 minutes of cooking and then drain well. Return pasta & veggies to pan and set aside.
- Cut chicken into strips or large cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (170F), turning over while sauteing.
- Transfer chicken to the pan with the pasta & veggies. Toss with the peanut sauce and heat through over medium heat.
- Sprinkle each individual serving with crushed red pepper flakes to taste.