( I use black but you can use chai or green tea too)
FOR SUGAR SYRUP
- Make the sugar syrup by combining granulated sugar, brown sugar, and water into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stirring often.
- Once mixture begins to simmer remove from heat. Cool and refrigerate until ready to use. Will keep for up to a month in a tightly sealed container.
- Once syrup is chilled, combined tea, syrup, milk, and ice in a shaker or blender. I prefer a shaker but if you like blended drinks use a blender.
- Shake until completely mixed.
- Add tapioca pearls to a tall glass and pour in milk tea.
- Use a large straw and enjoy!