1 (14 ounce) cans
green beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 tablespoons
Madras curry powder
black sesame seeds
- In a small bowl mix the oil with the spices and black sesame seeds.
- Put the green beans in a tossing bowl with the oil/spice mixture and toss well to coat.
- Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes for the flavors to absorb.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into a large skillet or frying pan and on medium-high heat, move the greenbeans around with a spatula until fully cooked but not shrunken.
- Makes about two 1-cup servings and doubling/tripling works just dandy if cooking for more people.