baby bok choy
chicken breasts, cut into 2 pieces
( 0.25 cup raw = 0.75 cup cooked rice)
cauliflower floret, steamed
- Steam the extra carrot, the cauliflower and the broccoli.
- Cut a piece of non stick baking paper to about the size of a big dinner plate.
- Onto the paper put the bok choy, julienne carrot and chicken.
- Over that sprinkle the ginger, chili, hoisin and soy sauce.
- Fold up to make into a wrapped parcel and bake at 200 C (400 F) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.