3 -4 cups
1 (24 ounce) cans
low-fat cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups
cheddar cheese, grated
- preheat oven to 350.
- melt the margarine in dutch oven on stovetop.
- add onion and celery and cook it while chopping the broccoli (2 to 5 minutes).
- add the broccoli and cook it while chopping the ham (2 to 5 minutes).
- add the ham, cheese and rice.
- add the soup and water to fill soup can (about 2 cups).
- add the chicken or vegetable stock.
- stir it up and place in the oven.
- bake, uncovered, for one hour.