olive oil flavored cooking spray
( Or your choice)
chopped sweet onion
chopped white mushroom
7.39 ml chopped bell peppers, chopped asparagus tips, chopped broccoli, can be added or 7.39 ml chopped ham or 7.39 ml
crumbled bacon, can be added
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
chopped tomato, as garnish if desired
- Spray small glass custard cup with olive oil spray (mine is slightly larger at the top.
- Break one egg into cup and beat with fork until yolk and white are mixed.
- Add water and mix.
- Chop vegetables (meat) into very small pieces and mix with egg in custard cup.
- Add shredded cheese-mix lightly.
- Season to taste.
- Put custard cup on a microwave safe plate and place in microwave oven on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Carefully remove and invert custard cup onto plate. Add garnish as desired.