29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml
( can use ketchup )
mozzarella cheese, divided
( or any type of Italian cheese )
( add more if you like )
crushed red pepper flakes
pepperoni, finely chopped
- Take one slices of bread and butter one side, place in skillet and spread pizza sauce on the unbuttered side of bread.
- Add half the cheese over the sauce, speading evenly.
- Sprinkle with seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes,if using extras and them at this time.
- Top the seasoned cheese with the chopped pepperoni,and cover pepperoni with remaining cheese.
- Take remaining side of bread, butter one side and place unbuttered side on top of the cheese.
- Grill sandwich over medium heat on each side ( be careful when turning over so you won't lose the filling ) until golden brown.