boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Put breasts and buttermilk in a ziplock and marinate 30 minutes or more.
- In another bag mix crumbs, coconut, salt and pepper.
- Place breasts one at a time in crumb mixture and coat thoroughly, pressing cumb mixture onto both sides.
- Place chicken in heavily greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mix evenly over tops and spray heavily with pan spray.
- Bake 400 F for 15-20 minute.
- Make ahead tips:.
- Put chicken and buttermilk in one ziplock. Crumb mixture in another. Package together in the freezer.