1 (19 7/8 ounce) packages
( room temperature)
1 (7 ounce) jars
1 (16 ounce) containers
chocolate fudge frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 48 mini muffin cups with liners.
- Empty mix into a large bowl. Add oil, water and eggs. Mix with a wooden spoon until moistened (40 - 50 strokes).
- Fill liners 2/3 full with brownie batter - a small scoop works well.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, checking at 10 minutes and again at 12 minutes. (Do NOT overbake - better to remove from oven a little underbaked as they will continue to cook even after being removed from oven).
- Cool in pans on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pans to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Remove top and inner seal from marshmallow creme. Heat in microwave on high for 15 seconds. Stir. Return to microwave and heat 15 seconds longer or until smooth and easy to spoon out (Watch closely as it will overflow and burn if overheated). Stir.
- With small spoon, top each brownie cup with marshmallow creme - Dividing evenly between cups. Allow to cool completely.
- Remove lid and inner seal from tub of frosting. Heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir well. Frosting should be of pourable consistency. If it is not, heat on high in 10 second intervals, stirring after each. As with marshmallow, watch closely as it will separate if overheated.
- Spoon frosting ganache evenly over cooled marshmallow creme, covering completely. Allow ganache to set up before storing brownie bites.
- Store covered in a cool place.