extra virgin olive oil
garlic cloves, crushed
red pepper flakes
shrimp, shelled and deveined
dry white wine
chopped flat leaf parsley, for garnish
- Put olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat and cook slowly to infuse the oil with the garlic, but do not burn garlic.
- Add red pepper flakes.
- Raise the heat to medium high.
- Add shrimp and season with a little salt.
- Cook until shrimp is almost done.
- Add wine, cook until alcohol is burned off, about 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and butter to finish.
- Garnish with parsley.