fresh sweet apple cider
( the unfiltered, cloudy kind)
1 (750 ml) bottles
brotherhood holiday wine
( Brotherhood is the name of the winery or brand of this particular lightly spiced red wine.)
( each about 3-4 inches long)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot (or"cauldron").
- Simmer,stirring occasionally until very hot.
- Serve in heatproof punch cups or mugs.
- **Can also be made in a microwave,crockpot or electric coffee percolator (place spices in basket) instead of stovetop.
- If there are leftover, it can be stored (tightly covered) in the refrigerator and then reheated later.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves before storing.