1 (14 ounce) packages
celery ribs, diced
carrots, peeled and diced
4 -5 tablespoons
- Rinse tofu and pat dry, squeezing out any extra liquid.
- Cut block of tofu in half.
- Mash half of tofu in a large bowl with a fork.
- Dice the other half into small cubes (1/4 to 1/2 inch), and add to bowl.
- Add celery and carrots to tofu.
- Add Veganaise by the tablespoon and mix well. Add as much as you want for desired consistency.
- Chill for better flavor.
- Enjoy! This salad will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.