bow tie pasta
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
green onions, sliced
garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 cups
salt and pepper
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken into 3/4" pieces, set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions and garlic, saute 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper. Saute for 9-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta, set aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and cayenne pepper. Add broth and milk all at once. Stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Add mustard and lemon juice to white sauce while still hot. Immediately toss with pasta and chicken to mix. If it's not quite thick enough, turn the heat up for 3-4 minutes, then let it stand for a few.