1 (12 ounce) cans
bumble bee light chunk tuna in water, drained
elbow macaroni noodles
yellow sweet onion, diced fine
celery, diced fine
( plus more if needed)
distilled white vinegar
salt & pepper
- Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions so it will be "al dente".
- Add the frozen peas to the boiling water, with the macaroni noodles, during the last minute of the macaroni cooking.
- While you are waiting for the macaroni to cook: In a large bowl, wisk together 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise & distilled white vinegar.
- Add celery & onion into mayo mixture and mix well.
- Once the macaroni & peas have been drained, add to the mayo mixture and mix well.
- You want all of the macaroni noodles to be covered in mayo, if it doesn't appear to be enough add a few tablespoons of mayo at a time until the noodles are completely covered.
- Flake tuna into macaroni & mayo mixture and mix well.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Place in the refrigerator and let the flavors blend and soak in over night.
- In the morning, you may want to add a bit more mayo if the macaroni appears dry before serving.