2 1/2 cups
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of potato soup
1 1/2 cups
cooked chopped chicken
( leftovers are great!)
- Make pie crust by melting butter and mixing first 3 ingredients together.
- Add water while mixing until all ingredients are 'sticking' together. Dough should be firm, not sticky.
- Divide dough into two pieces. Roll out one half and place in a greased pie dish.
- Set other half aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and put on top of shell.
- Roll out remaining half of dough and place on top. pinch edges together for a pretty finish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown crust.