chicken breast halves
3 large carrots or 3 large
a bag of mini peeled carrots
1 -2 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop all the veggies in bite-sized pieces.
- Season the chicken with garlic salt, pepper, and a light sprinkle of flour. Brown the chicken in a cast iron or oven safe skillet with a small amount of olive oil. Take the chicken out of the skillet and set aside.
- Place all the veggies in the skillet and season with garlic salt, pepper, dried parsley and add a little olive oil if needed. Toss in the skillet to coat with the chicken drippings.
- Place chicken back on top of the veggies and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is cooked all the way through.