1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
1 1/2 cups Bisquick or 1 1/2 cups
equivilant baking mix
1 (15 ounce) cans
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter, set aside.
- Drain peaches, reserve juice.
- Grease a 13x9x2 pan, place drained peaches in pan.
- Pour can of condensed milk over peaches.
- Combine baking mix, cinnamon, vanilla, milk and saved juice in a bowl.
- Pour over peaches and condensed milk.
- Add melted margarine.
- Stir only three times.
- Bake for 15 minutes and score top.
- Continue baking for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream.