1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
1 (8 ounce) cans
low-sodium taco seasoning
pinto beans, cooked
2% cheddar cheese
- 1. First make the sauce by mixing the first 4 ingredients in a skillet over medium heat until well blended and heated through.
- 2. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 3. Take 1/2 cup of the skillet sauce and spread on the bottom of an 9x13 inch pan.
- 4. Heat the corn tortillas to soften, either in a heated skillet or in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- 5. Fill the tortillas with about 3 T. beans, roll, and place in pan. Do this until you have used up all your filling or you have used up all the space in your pan.
- 6. Cover the filled tortillas with the remaining sauce and then sprinkle cheese on top.
- 7. Cook in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.