deep dish uncooked pie shells
brown sugar, packed
1 (370 ml) can
Carnation Evaporated Milk
eggs, lightly beaten
butter, cold and diced into pea size pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, mix brown sugar and flour.
- In seperate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add to flour mixture mixing well.
- Place cookie sheet under pie crust.
- Fill pie crust with mixture.
- Drop cold butter cubes throughout mixture.
- Cook for 45 to 50 minutes, until outside edges are firm and center is slightly jelly like.
- Refrigerate completly.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.