2 (4 ounce) jars
carrots, baby food
1 (8 ounce) packages
1 (16 ounce) boxes
- Cake method: Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan.
- Place first 9 ingredients (through 2 teaspoons vanilla) in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric beaters or mixer paddle for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in 350ºF oven for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely; prepare icing in the meantime.
- Icing Method: In a medium bowl, combine final three ingredients.
- Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Ice completely cooled cake.
- Grab your own piece before anyone else knows it's done!