- Bake the french fries and then turn off the oven. Keep them inside the oven so they stay warm. You could also heat them up in the microwave or even use a deep fryer, if you'd prefer.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat.
- Pour the whisked eggs in the skillet and swish them around to coat the bottom, just like you're making a regular omelet.
- When the omelet is nearly completely cooked, put the fries on one side, and fold the omelet over it.
- Cook for about 10-20 second more, then remove from the skillet onto a plate.
- Serve with salt, pepper, and ketchup.