peaches, ripe, medium sized
tofu, silken firm
mint sprig, for garnish
- Blanch 3 peaches for 45 seconds in boiling water.
- Transfer the peaches to a bowl of ice water to cool, then peel, using a small paring knife.
- Cut the peaches into slices and place in a blender or food processor. Add the tofu and honey,then blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Divide the peach whip among 6 dessert bowls and chill for 2 hours.
- Slice the remaining peach and use as garnish, along with a mint sprig, for each bowl.