reduced-fat feta cheese
fresh ground pepper
- Whip the egg whites in a blender or with an immersion blender until they are fluffy.
- Add in the feta, pepper and oregano and whip again.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with pure olive oil cooking spray.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Uncover and flip the eggs over. Cook for 1 more minute. If you want to add veggies, you can put them on 1/2 of the egg mixture and fold the other half over them. Then slide the eggs onto a plate.
- My favorite veggie combo is spinach, green onion and roasted red pepper.