garlic cloves, minced
russet potatoes, diced
Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cubed small
salt, to taste
fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Spray soup pot with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and 3c water; bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for for 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add shredded cabbage and cook for 10-15 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Whisk the water, flour and skim milk together and add to to soup.
- Add cubed cheese and stir until cheese is melted and soup is heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.