orange, zest of
orange flavored yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In large mixer bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Dice figs into 1/4 inch or smaller pieces by hand or in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
- Stir figs and orange zest into creamed butter mixture; stir in yogurt. Add fig mixture all at once to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Bake in 400° F oven 15 to 17 minutes or until done.