cracked black pepper
blue cheese, crumbled
( or more)
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, pepper, salt and half of the bleu cheese in food processor or blender.
- Process until well combined.
- Remove to storage container, and stir in remaining bleu cheese.
- If too thick, stir in milk or water until of desired consistency.
- On the off chance you've got any left over, store tightly covered in the refrigerator for no more than 5 days.
- Not that it will be likely to stay around that long.