lean ground beef
ground pork sausage
saltine crackers, crushed fine
onion, finely chopped
eggs, lightly beaten
brown sugar, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 7 ingredients and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a medium bowl until just blended.
- Place mixture in lightly greased 11x7 baking dish. Shape into a 10x5 loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and drain.
- Stir together ketchup and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Pour over meatloaf.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Remove and let stand for 20 minutes before slicing.