boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
carrots, sliced into thick sections
yucca root, peeled and cut
( or use a small bag of frozen Yucca)
plantain, ripe and cut into 1-inch sections with skin on
cilantro, fresh and chopped
cabbage leaves, cut into thick strips
10 -15 cups
salt, Pepper, and Adobo to taste
- Cut and peel all veggetables and protein as needed.
- Place all of the veggetables on the bottom of a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Layer all of the proteins on top of the veggetables.
- Add Sazon to 2 cups of water and stir well. Pour water over proteins.
- Sprinkle proteins with a liberal amount of Adobo.
- Pour in water until the slow cooker is full.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or on low for 4. Test meat for doneness before you turn off.