- If you want to have thin orange zest you have to soak zest from one orange 5 days changing water every 12 hours. After 5 days, cut the zest into thin slices.
- Squeeze out juice from orange and grapefruit. It should be aboput 2 liters of juice.
- Put orange zest, sugar and juice into pot and start to cook. After boils, cook on moderate fire about 15 minutes. In the meantime put glass-bottles into oven on 100°C
- After 15 minutes, add pectin in amount necessary for making jelly. Stir well 1-2 minutes making sure all pectin is dissolved.
- Than start to fill in the glass- bottles. Leave 1 inch space between jam and cover. Leave to cool it slowly.