2 1/2 lbs
red potatoes, cubed
( skins on)
green onion, chopped
shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the potatoes into a pot, and fill with enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Drain, and set aside to cool
- In a large bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, half of the onions, and half of the cheese.
- Gently stir in the cooled potatoes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions, and sprinkle bacon bits over the top.