cooked quinoa and oatmeal cereal, Recipe # 414395
1/3 cup honey or 1 cup
sugar, for vegan
4 -5 cups
chopped mixed nuts and dried fruit
( I used Back to Nature Nantucket Blend)
- Place all ingredients except fruit and nuts in bread machine according to manufactures directions. Using 4 cups to start and adding the 5th if dough is too wet.
- Dough will be sticky.
- When dough cycle is done remove, punch down on a well floured surface and add fruit and nuts and shape it into ball. Or add the fruit and nuts at the cycle of fruit and nuts on the bread machine.
- Place on an two oiled loaf pans. Smooth side up folding the sides and tuck them underneath.
- Brush the top part very lightly with water and give a score a couple slices across the top.
- Let it rise to about double its size 45 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let bread cool completely before you slice it.