garlic cloves, minced
green chilies, chopped
monterey jack cheese, shredded
full-fat sour cream
cooked chicken, cubed
4 -8 inches
Optional for garnish
ripe olives, chopped
green onion, chopped
- Saute onion and garlic in butter.
- Combine flour and broth until smooth; gradually add ot pan with onion.
- Stir in chilies, coriander and pepper. Bring to boil; cook, stirring constantly,for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and the sour cream until cheese is melted.
- Combine chicken and 3/4 cup of the sauce. Place about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place, seam down, in greased 11x7 baking dish.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5-10 minutes longer.