dry white wine
( such as Grand Marnier)
( sliced for garnish)
- Combine the orange juice, cranberry juice, wine, orange liqueur, and sugar in a bowl; stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze.
- To serve, fill 2 tall glasses with the frozen juice cubes.
- Slowly fill each glass with seltzer.
- Garnish each serving with strawberries.
- Note: To make a frozen version of this cocktail, fill a blender with the ice cubes and a splash if seltzer. Blend at medium-low speed just until the mixture is smooth. Pour into 2 martini or margarita glasses, then garnish with the strawberries.