olive oil, divided
( 10 inches)
grated parmesan cheese, divided
thinly sliced deli ham
thinly sliced provolone cheese
thinly sliced hard salami
roasted sweet red pepper, drained and julienned
shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas.
- Sprinkle tortillas with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Layer tortillas with deli ham. provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold in the sides of the tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake @ 425 for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired.