salt and black pepper, to taste
boneless skinless chicken breasts
( about 6 oz. each)
shallot, finely chopped
garlic cloves, finely chopped
rosemary, finely chopped
pine nuts, toasted
- Heat oil, in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- When oil smokes, add chicken to the pan.
- and cook 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and cover with foil
- Reduce heat under pan to medium
- add shallots, garlic and rosemary to pan and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add honey, stir in Dijon and lemon juice.
- Add chicken back to the pan and coat on all sides with the bubbling glaze. Turn off heat.
- Garnish with toasted nuts, if using.