bacon - 1 slice for each potato
onion, sliced - 1 slice for each potato
- You choose quantities -- rinse and scrub potatoes.
- Slice potatoes in half, long end.
- Place a slice of onion in the middle of potato.
- Holding the 2 potato pieces, and onion, in place, wrap a piece of bacon around the long end, crisscross, then the short end. Secure with a toothpick.
- Grill in disposable aluminum pan, on indirect, for 1 hour, turning to ensure bacon crisps evenly. Remove toothpicks before serving.
- I usually serve with sour cream. Enjoy!