1 1/2 cups
blanched almond flour
1 1/2 cups sorghum flour or 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour or 1 1/2 cups
celtic sea salt
gluten free baking powder
1/4 cup agave nectar or 1/4 cup
1/4 cup grapeseed oil or 1/4 cup
semi-sweet chocolate chips
( about one cup)
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, sorghum flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a smaller bowl, combine agave, grapeseed oil, eggs and vanilla, then stir in chocolate chips and bananas.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Place batter in either a greased cake pan or two small (7x4 inch) loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; remove from oven and allow to cool.