( or 3 tablespoons pasteurized liquid egg-whites)
whole wheat flour
dark chocolate chips
- Mix softened butter and agave until completely mixed together, no chunks of butter should be left.
- Add in vanilla and egg whites and mix again until all mixed together.
- Then add in whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder, mix slowly at first and then mix on med-high until all mixed together.
- Then hand stir in chips.
- Next, on a cookie sheet spoon out about a tablespoon of cookie mix and drop on pan. (I use the pampered chef tablespoon scoop that works great). Don't mash them down just leave them in a ball.
- Cook them in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 7 MINUTES only. Do not overcook. As soon as you take them out of the oven, take a small spatula and flatten them to about 1/2" thick. This helps get rid of the cakiness of the cookie and gives them more of a cookie texture.
- They are awesome if you put them in the fridge before you eat them. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.