2 1/2-3 lbs
boneless pork roast
3/4 cup dry white wine or 3/4 cup
carrots, finely chopped
onion, finely chopped
shallot, finely chopped
2 -3 tablespoons
- Trip fat from pork roast.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Put pork roast in crock pot. Mix together the remaining ingredients (except sauce ingredients). Pour over roast.
- Cook on low 7 hours or until tender.
- Remove pork and keep warm. Skim fat from juices in crock pot (optional). Stir in half and half and mustard. Cook on high 15 minutes or until slightly thick.